Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Change Is a Good Thing

 




My surroundings are the reflection of my inside.
Therefore, I am not defined.
I CAN change as I change my
point of view
direction
goals
aspirations
decisions
beliefs
and anchors..
And I do!
I do
with each breath I take,
with each lesson I go through,
with each hug,
with each smile,
with each great journey,
with each heartfelt conversation.


Change is a good thing. It reveals me the territories within me that I haven’t researched or even discovered yet.


Change reminds me that I’m not a still painting, finished and framed. Instead, I am a mystical living landscape that in every moment can remodel itself, if I only challenge it these questions:

𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓂 𝐼 π‘”π‘œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ π’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉?

𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 π‘œπ’» π“‰π’½π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½π“‰π“ˆ, π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ, π’·π‘’π“π’Ύπ‘’π’»π“ˆ, π’Άπ’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ 𝒸𝒢𝓃 π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ“‰π“‡π’Ύπ’·π“Šπ“‰π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓂𝑒 π“‚π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰?

𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’·π‘’π“ˆπ“‰ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 π’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓂𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ?



This is a privilege. A beautiful one made of freedom to choose and peace to be. And it is a path I will always walk on.




______________________________

May peace be with you.

♡ Hele


No comments:

Post a Comment