Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Know Your Self-Sabotage

 




“𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 π•‘π•£π•–π••π•šπ•”π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•šπ•₯.”


(π”Έπ•“π•£π•’π•™π•’π•ž π•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿ)




Note to self:


Whenever I feel someone being in my way not letting me accomplish my goals, it is me. I am powerful beyond measures and fully able to create whatever kinds of physical, emotional or mental blocks and hindrances if for some reason some part of me is not ready to go on.
Me is the only person who can ruin my party. When it happens, I hope I have enough courage and sincerity to admit it, so that I can stop and find out what is going on. So that I then can ask myself all the hows and whys and find all the solutions needed to move forward.


I won’t be mean to myself or blame myself, but I will do the work needed with love and care towards myself. I do it so, because I am fully aware that I can only talk kindness when I walk kindness.


And I will be patient with myself, because my main goal is to not be right all the time, but to be happy.


For that I need to grow continuously. Step by step, moment by moment, thought by thought.






_________________________________

May peace be with you.

 Hele

No comments:

Post a Comment