Saturday, June 29, 2024

The Abundance of Gratitude



What if you knew that everything you wish to be and own is already existing and waiting for you and it is just up to you to make space for it and let it in? The best way to let go of the limiting beliefs that hinder you from making magic happen is to live like you have it. When your vibe speaks the language of abundance, you don't long for whatever you dream of, but you live in the blissful place in your head where you already have achieved it and trust that the rest will take care of it. You detach and allow the things that mean abundance for you find you. And they will, because they'll feel they're welcome.

After we have lived more than 2 years in the midst of the waves of a virus, there has been more stress, fear and frustration in all of our lives. There are very few among us, if any, whose lives aren't being transformed by it. There are many old path ending and new ones still hiding itself and building themselves step by step. In these challenging times, it is smart to remember journaling. It is the best time to count your blessings and the better you are at it, the faster you'll invite magic into your life.  

It was about 4-5 years ago that I started gratitude journaling. My goal was to take time to notice and experience what I couldn't grasp right away. I knew that the Universe had more in store for me than what I was aware of and willing to see and that got me to write down 3-4 things that I am grateful for each day. In time my gratitude lists got longer and magic started to happen. There were more synchronicities taking place. Some might have said that was little things, but for me it was all precious. The inspiring conversations I had, the delicious food I ate, empowering music I listened, the healing walks I took in the nature and so many other small particles of my life became all of a sudden so much more precious and vibrant than they had been before. I felt how the harmony my gratitude journaling had created between my earthly self and my soul self had made my connection with the life around me so much more profound and intimate. I became more present in my life as it happened around me and for me. As a matter of fact, the act of counting my blessings by writing them down each day made my life so much more colourful and full of inspiration. 

Today, it still does! I am still writing down the things I am thankful for daily. It helps me to see the beauty I am surrounded by and to remember that I am always taken care of and provided with everything I need.

In case, no one has asked this for a long time:

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀?


Honour and increase your riches by writing them down or say them out loud. And if you can, pay it forward by asking the simple question from someone who you would like to share this fast way of getting rich with. Plus, the more eagerly you count your blessings, the more blessings you will attract into your life.


I wish you an empowering Sunday filled with the most miraculous moments!


May peace be with you.

Hele


No comments:

Post a Comment